- Added support for different scan profiles.
- Added the sorting of Agents by Last connected to Installation » EgoSecure agents » Install/Update.
- In certain sections of the console, users will now be informed about the necessity of the “Network Driver” for the feature to work.
- Added a task panel group for servers to Administration.
- Added default policies to global administrative roles for CHF and Antivirus.
- Added multi select to audit reports.
- Added <Any> to AU categories, if no special filters are set.
- Added new button “Settings preview” in Rights management » Antivirus » Scan profile.
- Added Active products column to Rights management.
- Added the sorting and changing of the size column for some report sections.
- Added warning messages to prevent name duplication for synchronization tasks.
- Disabled “Automatically activate products for new users (computers)” option when the “Activate products for existing users\computers according to group settings” option is enabled and vice versa.
- Improved Reports export.
- Bug with “Permitted devices » Removable devices » Individual device permissions” where permissions didn’t take effect.
- Added Automatic keyboard registration to Administration » Client management » Client settings and Rights management » Settings (computer).
- Implemented deny of access to device classes by IntellAct. IntellAct access rights have a higher priority than user\computer rights. Only permitted devices can overwrite IntellAct rights. Added IntellAct unblocking code for computers\users in Rights management » Control to return access to devices that were denied by IntellAct.
- Permit all keyboards and mice after Agent has been uninstalled (reboot required).
- Bug with security warnings which could not be accepted and resulted in access restriction.
- Problem with the error message about denied access to \\tsclient\scard when using remote desktop connection.
- Access dialog won’t be showed if there is no disk in optical drive.
- Individual device permissions didn’t work because of restricted access rights for Local service user (SID = S-1-5-19).
- Keyboard and Mouse control was active even if Access Control license was absent or AC was disabled for a user.
- Added the Download Encryption Anywhere button for iOS and for Android in Encryption » External storage and CD/DVD encryption tabs. The button is made visible on Agent if Show download button for Encryption Anywhere App box is checked in console in Product settings » Encryption » Mobile encryption » Other settings.
- Implemented drag & drop for Antivirus and Secure Erase.
- Added a hint to Tray and Console when no encryption types are selected for user\computer.
- Added mobile encryption settings for Permanent Encryption in Tray.
- Improved buttons for downloading Encryption Anywhere, appropriate links and tooltips.
- Problem during write attempt of the MSI logfile when installing FDE from console.
- Problem with extracting certificates from the database.
- Problem with opening Agent log files via the console.
- Problem with server-agent communication when SSL is enabled.
- Improved performance for network access by enhancing fetrailer.metadata file search algorithm and content filter usage.
- Optimized performance of Windows explorer with installed Agent.
- Tray crashing in certain circumstances.
- Agent crashing in certain circumstances.
- Added Active Virus Control (AVC) feature.
- Added the option to configure notification mails about outdated signatures (only one mail per day/object). Can be configured under Product settings » IntellAct for Server and Client.
- Improved AV values on agent/server side.
- Integrated new version of Bitdefender SDK (22.214.171.124).
- Unified Informer and Scan details window.
- Problem with Antivirus status displaying in Console and on Agent.
- Error 1921 during Agent update with activated AV.
- Problem with Agent deinstallation caused by AV.
- Problem with the settings “Pause\Stop scheduled scans” and “Delay scheduled scans” during admin\custom scans.
- Added a new dialog to scan the agents or the local machine in Product settings » Application Control » Application packages » Package definition.
- Added the option ‘Allow to all’ for installed applications and exe files.
- Assigned new GUID to WFP driver.
- Bug when reading Audit data from file.
- Removed encryption option from individual device permissions for CD\DVD.
- License check has been added to the Installation Wizard.
- The creation of folders/OU inside “unsorted objects” is restricted.
- Small console modifications in the sections “SSL configuration” and “Database maintenance”.
- The Manage passwords tab is hidden when PKI authentification is enabled.
- Added ’32 bit’ hint for Applications and Processes tabs.
- Added currency type under Reports » Your profit.
- Added information message to Administration – Mail notifications.
- Added new resources for the arabic language to the Agent Tray.
- Added progress bar and cancellation possibility to the procedure of logs compression.
- Added the option to compress FDE log files from Tray context menu.
- Added the option to compress log files from Tray context menu.
- Added information to revision about Bitlocker drive encryption.
- Some text changes.
- Cryption Informer adapted to a new design.
- Integrated Codejock Tooklit 17.3.
- Modified date/time format and sorting by size under Reports/Rights management » Inventory » Executable files.
- Removed checkboxes under the Control tab in Rights management.
- The Enable SSL option is disabled when certificates not created.
- Removed the AU, SC, DE, FE, CE, NE addons from the list for automatic activation\deactivation of products in Synchronization when Audit and Encryption are globally deactivated.
- Automatic https connection of Console to Server after the connection loss.
- Multiple scheduled tasks were not executed at the same time if they processed the same AD branch, as they were treated as duplicates.
- Problems with CHF and WLAN filters inheritance.
- Minimum size for panels in console is set.
- Improved FE pop-ups in Russian.
- The Tray design was adapted to Arabic languages (the writing direction from right to left).
Content Header Filter
- Added support for Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) for office file types.
- Added Content Header Filter (CHF) support for portable devices in “Permitted devices » Removable devices » Individual device permissions”.
- Added MTS file extension: .mts.
- Added standard filters to Product settings » Filters » Content filter definition.
- Prohibited saving of new filters (CHF) where only a wildcard (* ) has been set to tame or type to prevent accidentally allowing or blocking all files.
- IGES Drawing Files (.igs) can now be whitelisted with the ContentHeaderFilter.
- Context menu for decryption is not shown for files which are white listed.
- Renaming isn’t allowed if the file type is added to Black list.
- Disabled network share encryption support.
- Added manual input of the path in CM.exe.
- Restricted selection of WPD devices and CD\DVD in CryptionMobile.
- Added the warning about the absence of objects in the table SECURITY_ENTITIES.
- Added two-factor authentication (2FA) to control access to encrypted devices, files or folders (Windows certificate store and smartcards are supported).
- Added the temporary setting and unblocking code to allow the Without encryption type in Rights management » Encryption.
- Added the possibility to generate group and individual keys manually or with the automatic key management option.
- Added a column to identify to which group or directory object a key belongs.
- Added filters for encryption keys to Product settings » Encryption » Key management.
- A rare problem that caused disappearance of Encryption options from context menu and encryption icons.
- Bugs while exporting encryption keys.
- Problem with encryption keys saving.
- Incorrect device status when control is stopped.
- Problem with deleting of devices from Mobile device list.
- Server internal error (MySQL) when saving settings for Default profile.
- Removed unnecessary mobile addons for Apple in Permitted devices » Mobile Devices » Mobile devices list.
- Error dialog when encrypting files in a local folder.
- Temporary problem with accessing encrypted files, due to a problem while storing encryption keys.
- Added a new mail notification “Suspicious activity” in Event manager.
- Idle timeout has not been reset after Sever-Agent communication.
- Interaction of Green IT and Windows power settings on Windows XP.
HDD Encryption Administration
- A problem with setting up a PBA background image.
- The “Incorrect password” error appeared when trying to deactivate PBA vie ES console.
- Removed the “Password needed for the deinstallation” checkbox from “Installation » Encryption HDD » Installation and management” as it did not work.
- Added IntellAct statistics analysis.
- Added IntellAct license. Old client/server events work for old customers even without IntellAct license, but with limited actions: mail\SNMP notifications and client messages only. Statistics for custom events are collected (and incidents generated) only for clients with activated IntellAct product.
- Implemented custom IntellAct events (File read limit, File write limit, Unencrypted transfer limit).
- Added a new tab “Applications” in “Rights management » Inventory” and in “Reports » Inventory”.
- Add the Executable files report to Reports » Inventory.
- Added the option do disable fetrailer.metadata protection in Administration » Client management » Client settings.
- Removed the error message about the fetrailer.metadata that appeared when copying files from network to local folder via explorer.
- Problem preventing shortcuts and executables from being executed if they were located in an encrypted directory.
- Problem with Outlook (.msg) files which sometimes couldn’t be opened when they are stored in an encrypted folder.
- Problem with the preview feature of Windows Explorer.
- Improved performance for network accesses by enhancing fetrailer.metadata file search algorithm and content filter usage.
- Initial Release of Password Manager. For details see EgoSecure Console Manual.
- Initial Release of Permanent Encryption. For details see EgoSecure Console Manual.
- Added status information for ongoing erase processes (progress bar, quantity of objects).
- Added Windows-Authentication support for SQL connection in AdminTool and Server Setup.
- Added new parameter for AdminTool: /exportDB (/chf)
For details, see chapter 12.2 of the EgoSecure Console Manual.
- Enhanced Mail notifications regarding cloud storages with more information.
- Improved error messages and logging.
- Problem where database maintenance process is running endless.
- Problem with exporting/importing administrative roles and scopes via AdminTool commands.
- Changing the log level of the server logs will now be logged into the server logs.
- Server error when adding applications to trusted objects.
- Problem with automatic activation of products for new users/computers in active groups during synchronization.
- Server crashing in certain circumstances.
- When synchronisation with both options “Automatically deactivate of products for inactive users (computers)” and “Activate products for existing users\computers according to group settings”, the addons will be deactivated for inactive objects.