- Added Content Filter support for WPD devices
- Optimized performance of Windows explorer when Agent is installed
- Improved performance for network accesses by enhancing fetrailer.metadata file search algorithm and content filter usage
- A problem with server-agent communication when SSL is enabled
- A rare problem with broken signatures on the server which could lead to “real time protection” not being enabled. In addition to updating the following steps have to be performed once: Perform a signature update on the Server in console section “Product settings » Antivirus » Update settings”.
a) Delete all existing AVDB folders under “C:\ProgramData\EgoSecure\EgoSecureAgent\” and refresh rights in the EgoSecure Tray or wait for it to update automatically or
b) Uninstall Antivirus via console “Installation » Antivirus » Installation”, reboot the client and re-install Antivirus.
- Disabled the option “Automatically activate products for new users (computers)”, when the option “Activate products for existing users\computers according to group settings” is enabled. And vice versa.
Content Header Filter
- Added MTS file extension: .mts
- Disabled network share encryption support
HDD Encryption Administration
- A problem with setting up a PBA background image
- Added an option do disable fetrailer.metadata protection in “Administration » Client management » Client settings”
- A problem with the preview feature of Windows Explorer
- Added new parameter for AdminTool /exportDB command – /chf – needed to export content filters and CHF settings for users
- A problem where database maintenance process is running endless
- A problem with exporting\importing administrative roles and scopes via AdminTool commands