|esaccctl.sys||Alter AccessControl Treiber||C:\Windows\system32\drivers|
|EgoSecureAppCtl.dll||Application control dll||C:\Windows\system32|
|eswpdflt.dll||Portable devices filter||C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\UMDF|
|eswpdfltco.dll||Portable devices filter co-installer||C:\Windows\system32
|egosecure_gzflt.sys -> gzflt.sys||C:\Windows\system32\drivers|
|egosecure_trufos.sys -> trufos.sys||C:\Windows\system32\drivers|
- Added new product “Insight” to monitor activities for storages, network, blocked access, internet, applications and Green IT.
- Writing log files can be turned off for Server and Agent.
- Added new performance counters for Server and Agent.
- Added drag & drop functionality for scheduled tasks in Console and Tray.
- Added new drivers (“eswpdflt.dll” & “eswpdfltco.dll”) for controlling all WPD devices (full, read or no access).
- XML-API client settings are now applicable for each computer individually.
- Added default license code inside the activation window after new server installations.
- Added device class parameter to “Access Denied” e-mail-notification.
- Renamed both Antivirus system driver: “egosecure_gzflt.sys” to gzflt.sys and “egosecure_trufos.sys” to “trufos.sys”.
- Removed driver “esaccctl.sys” and library “EgoSecureAppCtl.dll” (“esaccctlfe.sys” takes over the functionalities of both components).
- Some internal changes to enhance the security and meet the requirements for Microsoft certificate.
- Enhanced internal traffic encryption.
- Enhanced overall stability.
- Enhanced overall performance.
- Enhanced UI & usability.
- Enhanced logging.
- Error during SSL Root CA certificate export.
- Rare problem with aborting transfers of big files.
- Added new Device Class „SmartCard Reader”
- Added Mouse Control accordingly to Keyboard Control
- Added .ma4, .rec, .trc, .ptf, .nme and ArchiCAD (.pln & .bpn) file extension to CHF
- Enhanced Keyboard Control (BadUSB Fix) with the option to whitelist certain keyboards via Console or Agent.
- Logon sessions with type “Service” are now threated as normal user instead of unknown user (fix for a rare access problem).
- Now driver “esaccctlfe.sys” halts I/O and waits until settings arrive from Agent instead of blocking it by default during system start user (fix for a rare access problem).
- Now driver “esaccctlfe.sys” checks also “RemovableMedia” flag to improve device recognition (fix for a problem where a devices report “BusTypeUnknown” instead of the real bus type).
- Some small bugs with Security messages (they could appear repeatedly).
- Some devices could appear accidently in a wrong Device Class in the Agent Tray.
- Anti-Bridging option “block LAN if active WLAN” accidently blocked WLAN.
- A bug in Novell environments, where a user defined device permission did not take affect if the user does not exist in the database.
- Access to recycle companion files is automatically silently granted (they were blocked beforehand) when CF is in white list mode (concerns only NTFS storages).
- Added password protection for learning mode.
- Added time information to scan status.
- Column “Scanned by” was added to the Quarantine tab.
- Separated Antivirus log from Agent log file.
- If several users are working on the same machine, only the user who found a threat will get a notification.
- Environment variables did not work for the exclusion list.
- Action Center accidently notifies about deactivated EgoSecure Antivirus (although it is active).
- System files are tagged as threat.
- Used applications are now logged.
- The duration how long an application is being used is now logged.
- Secure erase operations are now logged.
- HTTP/HTTPS Audit could cause access problems with devices or in applications which were using the affiliated ports.
- In Some rare cases “delete operations” were not logged.
BITLOCKER DRIVE ENCRYPTION
- BitLocker Recovery Key can now be viewed inside the console.
- Small UI enhancements.
- AD groups can now also be selected for “Encryption group management”.
- Added new technique to identify if a session is allowed to access an encrypted file (fix for a problem where encrypted files could not be opened due to a windows cache mechanism).
- Device Encryption does not work on HDDs that are handled as external media.
- Encrypted files cannot be opened in a certain scenario, when “Hidden”+”read-only” feature is active.
- Added GRUB menu to change the KICKSTART option on the fly (accessible via ESC during boot phase).
- Added Console option for automatic E HDD license activation/deactivation.
- Added Microsoft SurfacePro3 typed cover support to PBA
- Added Yubikey NEO support to PBA.
- Added Aladdin e-Token PRO 64k support to PBA.
- Added Omnikey CardMan driver to support the following devices:
- OMNIKEY 1021 USB
- OMNIKEY 3121 USB
- OMNIKEY 3621 USB
- OMNIKEY 3821 USB
- OMNIKEY 6121 USB
- OMNIKEY 4321 USB
- Changed default KICKSTART to BIOS mode.
- Settings cannot be pushed sometimes (“Installation in progress” or “Script executing”).
- Self-initialization not always working.
- Added Folder Encryption section in EgoSecure Tray.
- Added new Icon in Tray for “login…”, “Import rights…” and “Enter unblocking code…”.
- Deactivated „Login as“ for the Tray in Novell environments.
- Manual activated devices using windows device manager has not always been reset.
- Fast access settings did not work correctly.
- Devices could occur accidently in several device classes in Tray.
- In some rare cases files could not be deleted inside of a network share.
- Added Folder Encryption section for pre-defined encryption folders.
- Added .pdf as export format.
- Added option to mail notifications for sending mails only in case of failure.
- Added “Test” button to mail notifications settings.
- Added OS-column to installation list.
- Added drag & drop functionality for Encryption -> Files recovery
- Added multi select for “choose file dialog” inside of Encryption -> Files recovery.
- Renamed “Android, PDA… Class” to Windows Portable Devices (WPD).
- Create log file section for Antivirus.
- Improvement for several file & folder dialogs.
- Database maintenance improvement.
- A problem with administrative roles.
- Added new AdminTool Commands:
- /slType SERVER_SERVICE_LOGIN_TYPE
- /accName userAccountName
- /accPassword userAccountPassword
- /restrictKbdAccess RESTRICT_KBD_ACCESS
- /restrictMouseAccess RESTRCIT_MOUSE_ACCESS
- /exportDB FILE_PATH [/products] [/acl] [/pd] [/es] [/keys]
- /importDB FILE_PATH [/identity IDENTITY]
- Added new XML Commands:
- Added option to include AD-groups for synchronization with option “Synchronize directory structure only”.
- Added Encryption Access Informer (EAI) in encrypted folders.
- Some rare bugs during de- & encryption.
- Added categories.
- Added different queries.
- Added profiles.
- Added filter.
- Added reporting.
- Added reporting automation.
MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
- Changed look and feel of “Install via mail” function.
- Some bug fixes.
- Added free demo mode with statistics.
- “Save as” did use the old name instead of the new one.
- No Access message could appear on FAT32-devices during secure erase.
- It is impossible to remove files, that are encrypted with individual key.
- Encrypted files cannot be removed on Thin Client Storage.